Free Tools For Your Own Marketing and Productivity
Free Marketing Tools
Today we are going to explore a huge number of free tools/resources that might help you to grow on online. We are separated these free marketing tools in a several category:
♦ Tap on the Item for see the list separately.
01. Schedule Posts
01. Buffer Schedule social media posts and analyze performance. 02. Later Plan and schedule Instagram posts. 03. TweetDeck Manage multiple Twitter accounts. 04. socialoomph Schedule and monitor social media activity. 05. Friends+Me Schedule social media posts 06. Crowdfire Social Media Management, Simplified. 07. Hootsuite Easily manage all your social media. 08. Scoop.it Research and publish the best content 02. Find Keywords
03. Get Publications
04. Write Better Copy
01. Hemingway Identify lengthy sentences and common errors 02. CoSchedule Analyze your headlines 03. Grammerly Check your text for mistakes and readability 04. Free Grammar Check Helps users simplify their language for more precise writing with no character limit. 05. Send Better Email
01. MailChimp Create and send email campaigns 02. SendGrid Send emails, notifications, and passwords resets 03. BEE Design beautiful emails 04. Never Bounce Verify email address 05. Mail Tester Check the spamminess of your email 06. Streak Organize email campaigns and track opens 07. HubSpot Professional signature for multiple email services 08. PutsMail Preview your emails 09. WPForms Build subscription forms for your WordPress website 10. Share Link Generator Generate social media sharing links 11. freshMail Use email marketing templates 06. Use design tools and editors
01. Crello Static and animated templates for social media posts, web, ads 02. Wix Make a website without coding skills 03. FreeLogoServices Create a logo in a minutes 04. Animoto Create professional videos for work and life 05. Venngage Create Better Infographics 06. Google Fonts Select suitable fonts 07. WhatFont Identify a font you like on any webpage 08. TinyPNG Compress images 09. Iconfinder Find icons for your designs 10. Color Hunter Generate a color palette matching your images 11. HubSpot Free call to action template generator 12. Placeit See how your image will look on a phone screen 07. Discover
08. Organize your work
09. Manage your social media
10. Manage SEO
11. Audit Your Website
12. Nurture Leads
01. SUMO Pop-ups to collect website visitor’s email 02. drip Automatic email campaigns and track customers 03. Zoho Manage leads, documents, ads 13. Track Mentions
01. Mentionmapp See your mentions and critical relationships 02. awario Track mentions on social media, compare to competitors 03. Google Alerts Get notified about brand mentions 04. Union Metrics Analytics snapshot for Twitter users or keywords Conclusion
These are the most effective free marketing tools for your own marketing. If you like it, then spread free knowledge and resources among everyone. Help everyone to know and learn. See you in a later post. Happy learning.
others article about coding and programming, Tips, Productivity , Resources etc…
Also, if you have any questions or suggestions related to the article, please let us know in the comments below.